Pride Mark Homes Job Posting Sales Assistant Needed
Sales Assistant Webster NY
The Sales Assistant requires high energy and a commitment to anticipate and exceed the expectations of our homeowners and prospective homeowners. The Sales Assistant is a sales representative for the community whose primary duties are to greet prospective homeowners and to present professionally the features and benefits of the communities. The Sales Assistant is very service oriented and will strive to make current homeowners feel welcome and comfortable in their community.
- Maintains a professional, yet friendly, atmosphere in model homes.
- Inspects models and vacant homes to insure cleanliness.
- Answers incoming phone calls and handles each call accordingly.
- Convert phone calls and internet leads to appointments
- Greets prospective homeowners, qualifies, and determines needs and preferences while professionally presents homes, features and amenities.
- Maintains thorough product knowledge of the property and awareness of local market conditions and trends.
- Accurately prepare and be knowledgeable of sales related paperwork (sales folders, contract folders, and marketing materials)
- Develop and maintain exceptional customer service relationships with prospective homeowners and residing homeowners.
- Conduct all business in accordance with Pride Mark’s policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Ace and all other Federal & State laws.
Qualifications & Requirements
- The Sales Assistant will be required to work a flexible work week including weekends.
- Approximate work hours: 10-20 hrs. /wk.
- College degree (preferred)
- Well organized with ability to work independently
- Strong customer service background and skills